To apply for a grant from Komen Greater NYC your organization must be:
- A federally tax excempt entity – non-profit organization, government agency, educational institution or Native American tribe.
- Located in the Komen Greater NYC service area – the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties.
To apply for a CBH Grant your organization must also be:
- A current or planned provider of breast health services.
To apply for a CRE Grant your organization must also be:
- Conducting National Cancer Institute (NCI) or Department of Defense (DOD)-approved breast cancer clinical research, including studies sponsored by the National Clinical Trials Network. The proposed enrollment program may refer patients to non-NCI or DOD approved research studies supported by the applicant institution as long as NCI or DOD research is being conducted as well.
- Obtain and download the applicable Request for Applications.
- Please use the Community Profile to guide your response to the Request for Applications.
- Carefully review the LOI and RFA to see if you have any questions about the requirements. For CBH or CRE applicants, consider attending the Grants Development Workshop. See here for more information.
- For CBH or CRE Grant Applications, the RFA for the 2018 granting cycle (April 2018 - March 2019) has been posted. The deadline for Letters of Intent is November 3, 2017 at 5 PM EST. You will be notified if invited to apply by November 10,2 2017. The deadline to apply will be December 8, 2017 at 5 PM EST and the award notifications will be made in late February/early March 2018.
- For Small Grants Applications: Please submit your completed application by the appropriate deadline. Visit the Small Grants Program page for more information. Late applications will not be considered.