to Komen Greater NYC. Sign
up for our mailing list and make sure you receive our bi-monthly
How to Apply
- Determine whether or not your program or organization is eligible for a Community Breast
Health (CBH), ), a Clinical Research Enrollment (CRE) Grant, or a Small Grant. The
eligibility requirements are as follows:
Obtain and download either the Small Grants Application or the Letter of Intent (LOI) and Request for Applications (RFA) for the CBH Grants. The RFAs can be found on the Grants Overview page of our website here. Please note: We are no longer accepting applications for the CBH and CRE grant programs for the 2013 grant cycle. The RFA for the 2014 granting cycle (April 2014 - March 2015) will be available in August 2013.
Carefully review the LOI and RFA or Small Grants Application to see if you have any questions about its requirements. For CBH applicants, consider attending the Grants Development Workshop. See here for more information.
For CBH or CRE Grant Applications
To apply for a grant from Komen Greater NYC, your organization must be:
- A federally tax exempt entity — nonprofit organization, government agency,
educational institution, or Indian tribe.
- Located in the Komen Greater NYC service area — the five boroughs of New York City,
Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties.
To apply for a CBH Grant, your organization must also be:
- A current or planned provider of breast health services.
To apply for a CRE Grant, your organization must also be:
- Conducting National Cancer Institute (NCI) or Department of Defense (DOD)-approved breast cancer clinical research, including studies sponsored by Clinical Trials Cooperative Groups (e.g., ACOSOG, ECOG, SWOG, NSABP, ACRIN, and RTOG). The proposed enrollment program may refer patients to non-NCI or DOD approved research studies supported by the applicant institution as long as NCI or DOD research is being conducted as well.
We are no longer accepting applications for the CBH and CRE grant programs for the 20122013 grant cycle. The RFA for the 2014 granting cycle (April 2014 - March 2015) will be available in August 2013. The deadline to apply will be in October 2013 (date TBA) and award notifications will be made in February 2014.
For Small Grant Applications: Please submit your completed application by the
appropriate deadline. Visit the Small
Grants Program page for more information. Late applications will not be considered.
Please submit a signed copy of your application as a PDF attachment with a cover email to email@example.com. Then please mail (regular mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.) a hard copy of the application to:
Grants Program Coordinator
Greater NYC Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
470 Seventh Avenue, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10018