We are bringing high intensity interval training (HIIT) to the Race!
This awesome interval style, circuit training is, literally, your chance to mix it up this year! Ergs, battle ropes, jump ropes, kettlebells, dumbbells... “HIIT” them all in a 45-minute class at 8:30AM, 9:30AM, or 10:30AM
What You Need:
What You Get:
- Register before all the spots are booked up! Register to HIIT for $30 with a guaranteed fundraising minimum of $50. If you're feeling ambitious and want to be Super Sweaty when you Race and HIIT for the Cure, register for $40 with a fundraising minimum of $50.
- Water and sweat towel for your workout
- A great 45-minute workout, where you'll be burning serious calories AND sweating head to toe!
- Swag bag to take home with you with exclusive, limited edition EVF x Row House x Komen gear
- Opportunity to purchase discounted class packages at EVF
- Those feel-good tingles knowing that YOU are helping Komen Greater NYC create more survivors!
By committing to a fundraising level, you are making a promise to join our mission: No one should die from breast cancer. Thank you for your support!
Don't reach your fundraising level by the Race?
You'll be charged, donating the outstanding balance your page and ensuring New Yorkers get the help they need.
Want to raise more than your fundraising level?
Woohooo... We love your enthusiasm! Commit to a fundraising level, but aim higher. Every dollar you fundraise helps women and families in our community
access life-saving services, and contributes to national research to find the cures. PLUS the more you raise, the more swag you'll earn from our partners. The top 5 fundraisers
will also receive a $50 gift card to Juice Generation, so start fundraising!
Need help fundraising?
Check out our fundraising
tips or contact a Komen Coach