We are bringing rowing to the Race!
That's right, you can hop on a Row House erg and Row for the Cure on Sunday, September 9th. Join Row House at 8:30AM, 9:30AM, or 10:30AM
for a 45-minute class to train all the major muscle groups, strengthening and conditioning your entire body from upper to lower body to core. Let's pull together to create more survivors!
Rowing is low-impact so it's safe and extremely efficient for everyone.
What You Need:
What You Get:
- Register before all the spots are booked up! Register to Row for $15 with a guaranteed fundraising minimum of $250. If you're feeling ambitious and want to be Super Sweaty when you Race and Row for the Cure, register for $25 with a fundraising minimum of $300.
- Form fitting clothings (baggy clothes get caught in the machine) and sneakers
- Water and sweat towel for your workout
- A great 45-minute cardio workout, where you'll be burning over 800 calories, increasing your strength, elevating your heart rate AND sweating head to toe!
- Swag bag to take home with you with exclusive, limited edition Row House x Komen gear
- Opportunity to purchase discounted class packages at Row House
Those feel-good tingles knowing that YOU are helping Komen Greater NYC create more survivors!
By committing to a fundraising level, you are making a promise to join our mission: No one should die from breast cancer. Thank you for your support!
Don't reach your fundraising level by the Race?
You'll be charged, donating the outstanding balance your page and ensuring New Yorkers get the help they need.
Want to raise more than your fundraising level?
Woohooo... We love your enthusiasm! Commit to a fundraising level, but aim higher. Every dollar you fundraise helps women and families in our community
access life-saving services, and contributes to national research to find the cures. PLUS the more you raise, the more swag you'll earn from our partners. The top 5 fundraisers
will also receive a $50 gift card to Juice Generation, so start fundraising!
Need help fundraising?
Check out our fundraising
tips or contact a Komen Coach