When you donate and fundraise for Komen NYC, you're providing life-saving services to underserved New Yorkers, like mammograms, delivered meals, and transportation to and from appointments. You are also contributing to national research to find the cures. The dollars you raise fund both research and health equity.
Together, we are ensuring life is a little easier for women and families in our community.
Together, we Race so one day they won't have to.
Together, we are creating more survivors.
2018 Community Partners Include
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Gilda's Club NYC
- Gilda's Club Westchester
- God's Love We Deliver
- Haitian American Cultural and Social Organization
- Korean Community Services
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's/ SHARE
- Moving for Life
- New York Legal Assistance Group
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia
- Open Door Family Medical Centers
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Planned Parenthood of Nassau County
- Project Renewal
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital
- The Family Center
- The Retreat Project
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center